Big Cat Warrior Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Warriors fans to play the famous LionClan and TigerClan. There are also other Clans such as PantherClan and much, much more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Tiny and Scar
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:23 pm by Darkstar

» The Loner's Silent Forest
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan's Main Clearing
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan/ LionClan Border.
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 pm by Blizzardstar

»  LionClan Main Clearing
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:29 pm by Blizzardstar

» Tigerstar's Cat Creation
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:28 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan's Medicine Den
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm by Blizzardstar

» Outside Camp
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan's Nursery
Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 pm by Blizzardstar

Forum

Tigerstar's Cat Creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

Rep : 0

Tigerstar's Cat Creation Empty
PostSubject: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Name: Blizzardstar

Clan:Description: A MASSIVE white tiger, with broad shoulders, huge paws and dazzleing crystal blue eues.

Personality: kind, very wise, protective of Clan, determined, and strong

Mate/Crush: N/A

Kin: Hawkclaw (father), Brindleleaf (mother)

Best Friend: Lightningstar, even though he is from LionClan

History: He was Clan born. Blizzardstar was very determined at birth and loved to show off his skills. He never let his Clanmates be talked to rudely. He would always be at their defence in an instance. Blizzardstar became leader when the old leader before him was killed in battle. He went to his leader's side and tried to help fight off the attacker, but he couldnt. Blizzardstar has never forgiven himself for letting his leader die. When he recieved his nie lives, Gorsestar(the leaader before him) did not seem mad at Blizzardstar. Gorsestar mewed to him, "You will be a great successor for me, Blizzardfang. It was my time to answer StarClan's call for me." To this day, Blizzardstar has proven himself a noble and wise leader.

Secret Word:(In Rules) Firesoul

Name: Pinefrost
Clan: LionClan
Description: A mottled rusty red tom with green eyes
Personality: Caring, forgiving, bold, wise and protective
Mate/Crush: N/A, looking
Kin: Gorseheart (mother) never knew father
Best Friend: N/A for now
History: Born in the Clan. His mother died when Pinefrost when he was young. This made it a hard kithood for him. He never knew his father. Even though Pinefrost wanted to find out who he was, he never did. Pinefrost did have a thought that Scartail was his father because he shared the same eye color and same muscles. Pinefrost never got a chance to ask him because Scartail was brutally mauled in a battle. To this day he has no mate, and no kin. Pinefrost is happy just the way he is, but there is a part of him that wants love.
Secret Word: Firesoul

Last edited by Blizzardstar on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 pm

~Blizzardstar-Accepted!~
Back to top Go down
https://bcwrp.forumotion.com
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 pm

No problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm

I will finish my other cat(s) later. When I have a chance to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Sounds good to me! : cat
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Thanks again! And I am looking forward to RPing with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigerstar's Cat Creation   Tigerstar's Cat Creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tigerstar's Cat Creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Cat Warrior Role Play :: Character Creations!-
Jump to: