Big Cat Warrior Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for Warriors fans to play the famous LionClan and TigerClan. There are also other Clans such as PantherClan and much, much more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Tiny and Scar
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:23 pm by Darkstar

» The Loner's Silent Forest
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan's Main Clearing
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:15 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan/ LionClan Border.
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 pm by Blizzardstar

»  LionClan Main Clearing
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:29 pm by Blizzardstar

» Tigerstar's Cat Creation
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 8:28 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan's Medicine Den
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm by Blizzardstar

» Outside Camp
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:56 pm by Blizzardstar

» TigerClan's Nursery
TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:55 pm by Blizzardstar

Similar topics
Forum

TigerClan/ LionClan Border.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

Rep : 0

TigerClan/ LionClan Border. Empty
PostSubject: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:07 pm

The border where TigerClan territory meets LionClan's.
Back to top Go down
https://bcwrp.forumotion.com
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Lightningstar padded along the border, searching for a difficult chase for prey.

Fadingstripe padded along the border to see a huge tannish white lion. It was Lightningstar!
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Blizzardstar walked along the borderline and saw Lightningstar.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Fadingstripe watched the leader curiously.

Lightningstar sniffed the air and smelled TigerClan...two of them. He turned around to see Blizzardstar and a she-cat with fading stripes.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Blizzardstar narrowed his crystal blue eyes and started to pad up to Lightningstar, his massive head sitting tall on his broad shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:18 pm

"Hello,Blizzardstar...and Fadingstripe." Lightningstar mewed warmly.

Fadingstripe glared at Lightningstar. She didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Blizzardstar dipped his broad head and mewed, "Greetings, Lightningstar." He said in respect. He then flicked his tail lightly across Fadingstripe's back, a signal to her that she should not glare, and not seeming to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Fadingstripe looked to her paws, ashamed that she was caught.

Lightningstar chuckled. "How've you been?" he asked the cat that was practically a brother to him.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Blizzardstar smiled and mewed warmly, "Great, and how have you been?" He asked. He saw that Fadingstripe was looking down, ashamed, so Blizzardstar pressed a little closer to her, so she would know he was not mad.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:33 pm

"I've been alright. A bit lonely since she-cats don't practically drool over me." he joked.

Fadingstripe looked at Lightningstar, he was kind of...fatherly. And wise for such a young cat.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yeah, but you are very kind, they will be soon." Blizzardstar mewed. He then looked down at Fadingstripe.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:38 pm

"I guess. It's been a while." Lightningstar mewed, his yellow and blue eyes sad.

Fadingstripe looked at Blizzardstar. "Who is he?" she asked, wondering why they were so close.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:40 pm

"This is Lightningstar, he is a close friend of mine. Even though leaders usually dont get along well, he and I do." Blizzardstar told her. "And you never know what might happen Lightningstar." He mewed to Lightningstar.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Lightningstar shrugged, his eyes curious as he looked at Fadingstripe.

"So...you guys are like brothers?" she asked, staring back at Lightningstar.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:44 pm

"I consider him like a little brother." Blizzardstar mewed. And then smiled. He also wondered why Fadingstripe was so curious about Lightningstar.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:48 pm

"Hey! I'm only 3 moons younger!" Lightningstar mewed, acting mad. (he isn't though Razz)

Fadingstripe laughed. "When did you guys meet?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Blizzardstar smiled, "3 moon to young." He joked. Then he mewed to Fadingstripe, "We met when we were kits. But since we were in different Clans, we couldnt see each other much, and we both followed the warrior code through and through."
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:51 pm

"Oh..." Fadingstripe mewed.

Lightningstar gave a hearty laugh. "I wish we were in the same Clan...I tried to join TigerClan as an Apprentice but was rejected." he mewed, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:53 pm

"Yeah, I was chrestfallen." Blizzardstar mewed, sad.
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 pm

"Well, we do get to see eachother, so I can't be too sad." Lightningstar mewed, trying to lift the heavy cloud of sadness in the atmosphere.

Fadingstripe smiled I guess he's alright she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:42 pm

Blizzardstar nodded, "Yes that is true."
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Fadingstripe then spotted a dark tan lioness with a striped tail coming up to the border and growled.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:24 pm

Duskfall moved swiftly through the trees and then heard a low growl coming from another tigeress.

Last edited by Blizzardstar on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightningstar
Admin
Lightningstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:26 pm

-Fadingstripe's a tigeress Razz-

Lightningstar looked beind him, curious at what Fadingstripe was growling at. "Duskfall. You should be back at camp..." he mewed, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Blizzardstar

Blizzardstar

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:28 pm

"Sorry, I was wondering where you were and why you have been gone for a long time. Pinefrost told me you were out here, so I came t check on you." Duskfall shuffled her large paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TigerClan/ LionClan Border.   TigerClan/ LionClan Border. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TigerClan/ LionClan Border.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next